Do you want to make a difference?
Then become part of our team!
Software Sales Representative – Italy (m/f)
Do you like approaching strangers? Are you a strong communicator, open and curious? Can you convince others of your merits? Are you not put off by setbacks and do you not take rejections personally? In addition, you offer persistence, “hunter” and “closer” qualities?
If so, you are the right candidate for this position!
We are looking for talented people with strong personalities who are committed and passionate about helping our company, our software and the entire team move forward.
In return, you will participate in our joint success and will be offered interesting development prospects with us.
In general, you will be responsible for all necessary sales activities to sell our software products and related services such as consulting, training and customizing.
Among others your tasks will include:
- Processing leads by e-mail and telephone
- Conducting software demos via video conferencing or at the customer’s site
- Developing new leads in target markets with support of the marketing department
- Nurturing and developing relationships with existing key customer accounts
- Providing consultancy on the products and/or services
- Maintenance of data in CRM
- Reporting the services provided to the employer
- Customer support after the sales process has been completed (key account management)
- Sales responsibility in own market area
- Native / Full professional proficiency in Italian
- Full professional proficiency in English or German
- Proven track record. Previous experience of independent responsibility in sales of complex products or software requiring explanation with turnover per customer > 50.000€.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Sound knowledge of procedural business processes
- Knowledge of the IT industry (software) – ideally project management, business intelligence or ERP solutions
What we offer
- Above-average remuneration and participation in turnover (uncapped provision)
- The chance to take on a challenging and varied role in a growing and innovative company
- Flexibility and opportunity to demonstrate and develop entrepreneurship
- High degree of freedom and personal responsibility with many options
- Flat team structure with comprehensive collaboration with partners as well as our marketing and software development team
- Flexible working hours and location-independent work
- Short decision paths
The office is located in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland. Remote work is possible.
Do you feel addressed and want to advance your career? Then please don’t hesitate and send your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are always looking for new colleagues with passion and enthusiasm for the topic of project management!
Still no suitable position available? Then we look forward to receiving your unsolicited application.